Opportunities with MVI include:
Contracts & Subcontracts -
Must be capable of womb-to-tomb contracts and subcontracts administration from capture to closeout. Required skills and experience include:
- Working knowledge of the most current FAR/DFARS and other agency regulations.
- Contracts administration expertise including proposal preparation, contract review, negotiation, preparation of teaming agreements and nondisclosure agreements, GSA Schedule contracting, government property management, and ongoing contract administration and closeout.
- Subcontracts Management expertise including solicitation preparation, offer evaluation and negotiation, award documentation, subcontract preparation, consent package submittal, Contractor Purchasing System Reviews (CPSR), and ongoing subcontract management and closeout.
Business Development -
Must have extensive experience preparing high dollar, complex government proposals (proficiency in MS Office required). Looking for:
- Cost Volume "Book Boss" -- capable of developing overhead & burden rates and preparing complex cost & pricing spreadsheets and performing extensive financial analysis.
- Technical Book Boss -- capable of leading proposal team in developing fully compliant response to government solicitation. Prefer someone w/extensive technical writing experience.
- Management Volume "Book Boss" -- capable of handling business side of proposal, including terms and conditions review/response, Representations & Certifications completion, and Subcontracting Plan preparation.
- Tech Editor -- responsible for overall review and technical edit of all volumes of the proposal to ensure professional "finished product" with consistent writing style, text formatting, and layout and insertion of graphs, charts, tables and illustrations.
Variety of project assignments available depending on schedule flexibility. For immediate consideration, please e-mail your statement of qualifications and experience to email@example.com.